Critical tourism geography, mobility, race & ethnic studies, indigenous geographies
- BA in Geography/Biology, University of Mary Washington
- MS in Geography, Ohio University
- GEOG 101, World Regional Geography (Fall/Spring 2017, Fall 2018)
- Bottone, E., D.H. Alderman, and J. Inwood. (2018). “The ‘Unmarked and Unremarked’ Memories of the National Mall: Resurrection City and the Unreconciled History of the Civil Rights Movement as Radical Place-Making.” In Rhetorics Haunting the National Mall: Displaced and Ephemeral Public Memories, ed. Roger Aden. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books, 71-92.
- Bottone, E. and T. Anderson. (In Press). “National Discourses Materialized: Early Settlement and Land Tenure in Perry County, Ohio, 1801-1842.” Historical Geography.