Remote sensing, GIS, Population modeling, Image processing, Statistics
- MS in Geography, University of Southern Mississippi, 2011
- BS in Geography, Emory and Henry College, 2009
- Weather and Climate
- Introduction to GIS
- McKee J, Rose A, Bright E, Huynh T, and Bhaduri B (2015) “Locally adaptive, spatially explicit projection of US population for 2030 and 2050”. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 112(5): 1344-1349.
- Weber E, Seaman Y, Stewart R, Bird T, Tatem A, Mckee J, Bhaduri B. Census-Independent Population Mapping in Northern Nigeria. Remote Sensing of Environment. Accepted.
- McKee J, Cochran D. 2012. “The Role of Landscape in the Distribution of Deer-Vehicle Collisions in South Mississippi”. Southeastern Geographer 52(3): 327-340.
- McKee J. 2010. “Catastrophe in the Making: The Engineering of Katrina and the Disasters of Tomorrow”. Journal of Integrative Environmental Science 7(1): 97-98.
- Engaged as a peer reviewer for Population and Environment and International Journal of Disaster Risk Science.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org