- B.S.H (Honors degree designation), Environmental Science with a Biology concentration; Minor in Writing, 2019
- GEOG 131 Weather, Climate and Climate Change; Laboratory Instructor
- Crain, J.A. and Z.P. Taylor. 2019. Prehistoric Fire Dynamics in the Sagebrush Habitat of the Gunnison Sage Grouse. Annual American Association of Geographers Meeting, Washington, D.C. April 5, 2019. (Conference Proceeding)
- “Silent Flight” in The Helix Literary and Art Magazine, Fall 2019 (Flash Fiction)
- “The Oasis” in Southern Literary Journal, Fall 2018 (Fiction)
- Paleo-environmental Change MS/Undergraduate poster competition winner (April 2019)
- First place poster at AAG – Washington D.C.
- Southern Literary Festival’s First place award in Fiction writing (April 2018)
- Outstanding Environmental Science Student Award (April 2017)
- Most Valuable Assistant Editor Award (April 2017)
- Berry College Campus Carrier newspaper
- Forensics Union Speech and Debate Awards
- First place in the Georgia State Tournament in Duo and Prose (April 2017)
- Fourth Place in the Novice National Tournament in Public Narrative Speech (April 2016)
Jared is currently on the job market.