Jimmy is seeking Summer 2021 opportunities
Technology and society, urban social dynamics, spatiotemporal and text analytics, and Geographic Information Science
- B.A. in Geography, Minors in Asian Studies and Urban Studies, State University of New York at Geneseo, 2018
- GEOG 101 World Regional Geography | Teaching Assistant
- GEOG 311 Geographic Information Systems and Science | Laboratory Instructor
- GEOG 411 Intermediate GIS | Laboratory Instructor
- GEOG 415 Quantitative Methods in Geography | Laboratory Instructor
- Feng, Jimmy. (2017). Anti-Chinese Prejudice in Australia, 1850 – 1919: Content Analysis of Newspaper Articles, Middle States Geographer, 50(1), 1-6, https://msaag.aag.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/1-Feng-MSG502017F.pdf.
Jimmy is currently looking for Summer 2021 opportunities.