Environmental history from lake sediments, paleoclimate, environmental change, climate change, savannas, biogeography, remote sensing
- Bachelor of Arts in Geography | University of Tennessee, Knoxville | 2018
Laboratory Instructor/ Teaching Assistant
- GEOG 131 Weather, Climate and Climate Change
- GEOG 132 Landscapes and Environmental Change
- GEOG 431 Environmental History from Lake Sediments
- Blentlinger, L.; Herrero, H.V. A Tale of Grass and Trees: Characterizing Vegetation Change in Payne’s Creek National Park, Belize from 1975 to 2019. Appl. Sci. 2020, 10, 4356. Link.
- 2019 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship